History of the Campuses and Buildings of the University of Rochester
United States Hotel Prince Street Campus Eastman School of Music Medical Center River Campus Mid-Campus South Campus Mt. Hope Campus Graduate, Family and Veteran Housing Central Utilities Other Off-Site Buildings
Mid-Campus

The University of Rochester Mid-Campus includes the area between Helen Wood Hall and Saunders Research Building on the north  and the Erie Canal on the south.

Buildings
1947 University Village Apartments

1948 University Park Apartments

1965 Graduate Living Center (Southside Living Center)

1990 Ronald McDonald House

2008 Mid-Campus Chiller Plant and Substation

2011 Lattimore Medical Center, formerly George H. Thomas School #49,  designed by Francis R. Scherer and built in. 1935.)

Also several small facilities and Envrionmental Health & Safety buildings and two residences at 216 and 265 Westmoreland Drive..


References
1918 "State Engineer Connects Great Canal Sections," Democrat and Chronicle, May 11, 1918, Page 18.
Last Barriers to Big Channel are Dug Away.




2021 Morris A. Pierce