History of the Campuses and Buildings of the University of Rochester
United States Hotel Prince Street Campus Eastman School of Music Medical Center River Campus Mid-Campus South Campus Mt. Hope Campus Graduate, Family and Veteran Housing Central Utilities Other Off-Site Buildings
Other Off-Sites

The University of Rochester owns and leases several buildings off of the main campuses.


Buildings
Mees Observatory and Gannett House

300 Science Parkway

315 Science Parkway

Cardiovascular Research Institute

Ambulatory Surgery Center

Highland Hospital

F.F. Thompson Hospital

George Eastman House 1932-1948

Mrs. Charles H. Babcock left her home to the Eastman School of Music, and in 1948 the presidential household moved in residence at East Avenue and Berkeley Street. (The families of Presidents de Kiewiet and Wallis subsequently occupied this home.)



References
1900




2021 Morris A. Pierce